WhatsApp Hacking has recently become a trend in the country, 2weeks ago i received the usual WhatsApp verification code twice on my WhatsApp number, without requesting for it. Come to think of it, do you think this was a bug, Am 95% sure it’s a hell no. WhatsApp believe more in security than functionality.
Okay getting down to today’s business.
To secure your WhatsApp from getting Hacked, just a very few thing is required of you, which is setting a 2-Factor Authentication code, this way even if the hacker is succeeded in getting the WhatsApp verification number, he won’t be able to complete the step as the 2-Factor Authentication code will nock him off.
2FA code is a Six(6) digit code to protect your WhatsApp Privacy, from unauthorized users. Below is a step to setup your 2FA code:
- Click on the 3 dots Option button
- Select Account
- Select Two-Step Verification
- Select Enable
- input your desired 6 digits number click next to confirm the code
- After you confirmed the 2FA code input your E-mail for recovery purpose
- Save and you are good to go
NOTE: The Step are the-same for all version of WhatsApp