How to get a free .com .net and .org domain in 2020

Emmanuel

Administrator
Staff member
May 11, 2020
It's 2020 and getting a domain name is something everyone want to do, have you ever think of getting a domain name during this pandemic and find it hard due to the impact of pandemic on the Worldwide economy? today have brought you a good news, initially i planned to sell this trick but just think of it i think it will be nice to just give it out for free, also i will be sharing how to point this domain to your desired NameServers as many people might find it a bit difficult but with this little tutorial i will guide you all and work you through getting your free domain in less than 10minutes.

FREE 1 YEAR (.COM .ORG .NET .US .BIZ) DOMAIN For All!

🌀 They won't charge anything and you can delete your payment method when you login.

1. Go to this
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and

2. Choose any category of business, and come up with a name (I chose a name similar to the domain name)

3. The next step, we enter the data for registration mail, name, surname, password. Click on next.

4. Next, enter the data from the card that you do not mind, and indicate all the information. They will not charge anything from the card for verification. Click further and on the next page we simply confirm.
The account is successfully registered, we go to the mail and confirm
After that, we log in to our account, go to the Online tab -> Domain -> Claim your Domain

5. Select the domain name
Go further, Fill in all the information again and click Submit After that you will receive confirmation of all information on mail

6. Follow the link and click Verify my Information, Go to the site

Click Online -> Domain

And we see that our domain is registered. Wait for 5minutes for the yahoo cron server to run and get your domain activated before proceeding to change your NAMESERVERS.

🤩 Offer ends Dec 31, 2020

📝 Note : You can sign up using Debit or Credit card or Paypal even with zero balance.

Now let's talk about how to change your NS SERVER and point the domain to your desired web hosting
To change your NS SERVER click on the domain options in the left side bar and scroll the page to the last section, click on unlock domain and once that's done you will be able to change your NS server by clicking on change namerserver.

NOTE: YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CREATE TO CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, I DID THIS AND NOW I CAN'T ACCESS THE DOMAIN CONTROL PANEL ANYMORE, EVEN AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE SUPPORT TEAM, THE REFUSE TO GRANT ME ACCESS. SO USE WISELY, MY DOMAINS ARE STILL WORKING BUT NO MORE ACCESS TO THE DOMAIN CPANEL.