[Ask] How to make sure our udemy last longer

armin

May 18, 2020
You know what I mean right? I do not yet register an udemy account using.. you know what :sneaky:, I scared that my account will be disabled when I try to register, is there any way to make the account last longer, starting to how to register to how to use it wisely..

armin

May 18, 2020
Maybe download it one by one using IDM save, but using scripts, I would not recommend that, and maybe accessing udemy using vpn with specific country can be helpful, in any case I hope the admin will share some trick soon, I just got notif few days ago that the trick will be posted soon.
enrol less quite logical, I will note it

Towoju5

Staff member
Ultimate VIP
May 11, 2020
Maybe download it one by one using IDM save, but using scripts, I would not recommend that, and maybe accessing udemy using vpn with specific country can be helpful, in any case I hope the admin will share some trick soon, I just got notif few days ago that the trick will be posted soon.
enrol less quite logical, I will note it
Yha you're right, Please script & YouTube-dl is something I will not recommend, I will suggest Downloading with the official mobile App. You can just switch your default quality to 720P or Quality of your choice and download all the videos on Mobile. but am pretty sure even if they decide to block, Am not sure they will block any account we provide to our users because all the last names used are real last name and Address in Colorado.